Horary and Electional Astrology
This e-mail group is meant to provide
horary and electional astrologers and people interested in learning more about
horary astrology a place to share ideas, charts, problems, and techniques.
It is NOT a place to request free
readings. Astrologers may certainly submit charts for us all to learn from,
but non-astrologers and non-contributors should not come here looking for chart
readings. In the future, if we build up a willing base of astrologers, this
policy might change.
Please observe the following rules:
- To subscribe to this group, type
your e-mail address in the box below:
- To unsubscribe from this group,
send a message to: horary-unsubscribe@eGroups.com
- Please do not post "Unsubscribe
me" messages to the e-mail list. They will be ignored.
- To avoid filling people's mailboxes
with trivial messages, please have something to say when you post to this
group. One-line responses like--"Me too"--are mere clutter, and of not interest
to anyone . . . probably not even to the poster.
- When responding to posts, please
quote sparingly, viz., only that part of the source message to which you are
responding. No one likes to wade through a pile of old news.
- NO PERSONAL ATTACKS. Flamers
will be summarily removed from the list.
- NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING! Anyone
using this list to advertise his or her own services or website will be summarily
removed from the group. It is acceptable, however, to have a discreet link
to one's own website (so long as it is not an offensive website) in the signature
of your posts, even if that website offers some commercial services.
- Do not send attachments to the
- DO submit charts for our consideration.
When submitting a chart, please provide the following information:
- The time the question was
proposed. Include AM, PM, and Time Zone
- The date the question was
- The city, state, country
the question was proposed. Include the longitude and latitude.
- The original question. Also
let us know if you are the astrologer, the querent, or both.
- Helpful background information
- Your interpretation of the
chart, problems you have with it, reasons for making the choices you made,
etc. If you can refer to specific texts by page number, all the better.
- Any information you would
like from group members
- If you need to calculate a chart,
you can do so at the Astrodienst
site, or download Allen Edwall's excellent free astrology program (for Windows
3.1, 95, and 98) Astrowin.
- Please do not send any personal
communication to this group.
- You may view the message archive
and other group information at:
For anyone who is interested, this
list was born on November 2, 1999, at 10:55 AM, 118W32 34N23